To be eligible for this Competition, the contestant must:
Have an active TikTok account with active followers
This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the registration page
By participating, (“You”) the Contestant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of (TikVibes), and other Sponsors of the contest as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE COMPETITION INSTAGRAM/WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE FROM THE COMPETITION, ANY CONTESTANT WHO BREAKS SUCH RULES AND/OR FAILS TO BEHAVE APPROPRIATELY AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH A WINNER.
- Contestants [if applicable: and Guest] must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Competition and observe the Competition Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the various stages and the FINAL STAGE.
- Entries will be accepted online starting on the (10th/June/2022 by 12am ) (GMT+1) and ending (24th/June/2022 by 12am) (GMT+1). Voting begins (26th/June/2022 by 9am )(GMT+1)
How to Enter
- Entry into this competition is free. No purchase or payment is made to enter.
- To enter the competition participant must meet the necessary criteria stated above.
- Entrants are required for registration, to upload and submit a picture of the contestant on the website or send it to WhatsApp for registration.
- Entrants are advised to familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of this Competition available on the website entry page.
- Entrants are wholly bound by the terms and conditions of this Competition upon submission of entries.
- Entrants are required to provide all information required in the form for the entry to be valid. Any misrepresentation or false information will render the entry invalid.
- Entrant’s submission should be made within the specific duration of the registration period, to ensure validity.
- All entries made after the stated deadline date will be void.
- The Organization reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims and Entrants (including but not limited to Entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify all entries that are not by the Terms and Conditionstampert tampers with the claims process. If the Organization fails to implement any of its rights at any stage, this does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The Organization hereby states that it will only accept picture entries that will not violate eat intellectual property, privacy, or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, or threatening.
- All entries or documentation at any stage of this competition will be required to be sent at the stipulated time and the Organization reserves the right to disqualify ANY entrant based on late submission at ANY stage of the competition
- By participating in this competition, the Entrant grants permission to the Organization to use the images or details/data in any media for promotional /marketing purposes with no payment consideration to the Entrant for One (1) year.
- All Entrants must ensure that they have a valid national identification (A National ID card does it).
- Determination of the final winner will be done after 3 stages of voting. This process will involve Online Voting for Our [TikVibes. ] competition costing N50.00 NGN (Fifty Nigerian Naira) per Vote.
- Judges'' decisions will be based on the highest votes and will be final.
- Winners shall be selected based on the qualification process of each stage.
Family, friends, followers, and fans of the entrants can vote for their favorite TikVibes contestant by clicking on the Vote button, costing N50 NGN by the Contestant’s picture. Entrants are also eligible to vote for themselves on the Website as many times as they want.
Voters can vote as many times as possible for a Contestants of their choice during the voting stage.
Our leaderboard will show the top to the least participant (votes) and will be used to show the leading participant (votes).
- The Organization will not accept responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines to related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- The Organization shall not be held liable for any copyrighted material, which has been uploaded by an entrant during the competition. All entrants must upload pictures or videos of which they either own the copyright or have obtained permission from the original copyright owner.
- The Organization has the right to modify or terminate the competition without notice. In the event of such change or termination, by participating in the competition, Entrants have agreed to relinquish their rights with respect to the competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organization.
- The Organization has the right to use footage and pictures from the competition’s activations including the images and personal details provided by the Entrant on any of its adverting materials (during and after the competition) without prior notice or consent of the Entrant and payment of any modeling fee.
- Entrant’s participation in this competition is considered as acceptance and abidance to the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
- The Organization will add the personal information provided by the Entrants to its database and provide personal data to the third parties it engages for promotion and activation projects.
- Voting costs N50 NGN (Fifty Nigerian Naira) and is done on the website using the various available payment portals.
- The Organization has the right to delete any information uploaded by an Entrant, which is believed to be illegal, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, or is otherwise inappropriate for a competition that is meant to portray the amazing and amusing things about influencers.
- The Organization has the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner it deems fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- The Organization, its associated companies, directors, and employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the Entrant.
- The decision of the panel of Judges during the various stages and grand finale phase is based on Votes acquired and is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
Our daily work schedule begins from 8 AM to 10 PM on Monday to Saturday and 1 PM to 9 PM on Sundays.
(Votes can only be added and confirmed within this period.)
(Our Helpline agent can only be reached within this Period)
The [TikVibes Contest 2022 ] Grand Prize is [ #1,000,000 ] naira cash.
The First and Second runners-up will win [ #500,000 ] naira Cash [ #300,000 ] Cash Respectively.
The Top[ 3 ] Contestant after the final stage will be announced as the Tikvibes 1.0 winners.
The Top [ 10 ] winners, including the following top 3 contestants will be awarded amazing gift package each.
All Participant will be given consolation prizes
The decision of the panel of Judges is FINAL (based on Votes only) and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any prize not collected for any reason 10 days after being officially notified will be forfeited and no correspondence will be entered into. For the avoidance of doubt “official notification” is defined here as email and telephone correspondence sent to the contact details provided by the recipient.
The use of the prizes awarded to winners is at the risk and expense of the winners. Winners cannot hold the Organization liable for the use of prizes.
If the prize is not available despite the reasonable endeavors to secure it, the Organization has the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
Entrant’s participation in this competition is considered as acceptance of and abidance by the Terms and Conditions of the competition and the Competition Entries.
Only the entrants, based on votes and winners in the Special Categories as stipulated herein will be considered for any prize.
All prizes will be processed within 10 working days
INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT
- By entering the Competition, the entrant releases the organizers from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Competition, any breach of the Competition Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releases from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Competition, without limitation.
- By providing the entries to the Organization in connection with the Competition, each entrant shall retain all right, title, and interest (including copyright) in and to the entries, and shall grant to the Organization a worldwide, gratuitous, irrevocable, and exclusive license to copy, use, modify, reproduce, display, adapt and transmit the entries for use in all media now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity beginning on the date of entry, including, but not limited to, in connection with the administration, promotion, and exploitation of the Competition.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Organization assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies, or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry.
- The Organization is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any telecoms Organization or website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition.
- The Organization assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Organization is not responsible for any problems, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise.
- The Organization is not responsible for any injury or damage to the entrant or to any phones /computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Competition.
- Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Competition, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize.
- By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Competition Rules, which will be posted on Our official tikVibes website/ Instagram page and made available throughout the Competition Period.
- Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Organization, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organization reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be:
- Violating the Competition Rules;
- Tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the smooth operation of the Competition
- Violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines, property or service; and/or
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE COMPETITION INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK /WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. [If applicable, i.e. Concerts, tapings: Winner [if applicable: and Guest] must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Competition and observe the Competition Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the various stages and the FINAL STAGE.
- The Organization reserves the right to remove from the Competition, any Winner who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner.
PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By participating in the Competition, entrant:
- a) Grants to the Organization the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Competition, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winner;
- b) Grants to the Organization the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Competition, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and
- c) Acknowledges that the Organization may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Organization in connection with any of the activities listed in (a) and (b) above.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans, and representations are owned by the Organization and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- Organization reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Competition, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Competition, and/or the Competition Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- The Competition is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The Competition Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Competition Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Organization in connection with the Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- In the event of an unlikely dispute as a result of these Competition Rules, the parties involved shall use their best endeavors to settle any dispute or difference of opinion between them, arising from or in connection with these Competition Rules amicably through mutual discussion. In the event that the parties are unable to settle any dispute or differences by mutual discussion, the matter shall be referred to Arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18, Laws of Federation of Nigeria, 2004, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chartered Institute of Arbitration UK (Nigerian Branch) and the place of the Arbitration shall be the Federal capital territory, Nigeria. The arbitral award shall be final and binding between the Parties except where there is misconduct on the part of the arbitrator or error on the face of the award.